Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday


Here are some pics from my day. Very fun got to hangout with Laney and Bill for a while at the beach. Some fun surf was had. Bill as always was killing it and Laney was looking good(see bikini shot below) paddling into a few bombs that came through. Had breakfast at Rojo's. If you have not been there GO NOW!! Food SOOOOOOO GOOD! The Country music was a little weird today but whatever.




Took a walk up on the boardwalk for some skee ball and air hockey and a little people watching(one of my fav things to do). I was disappointed in the skee ball it didn't give out tickets. how am i supposed to get prizes with out tickets? Next up a heated match up on the air hockey table. Laney was taking Bill to school until the Bill made a amazing come back. I think it ended up being 8 to 7 Bill.


Hung out on the boards to realize there are a a lot of ugly people in OC NJ. I need to find a spot with better looking folk.
Dropped Bill off at his place then over to Margate where Laney is staying for the night. Good times!





My buddy Jason was flying in from Hawaii today and we had perfect timing. He called me just as I got to the BF bridge. Right to the airport to grab him then a stop at my Mom n Dads house to say hi.

Took J to a Delco staple, Charlies Hamburgers for some of the best burgers you will ever have.



Had a great day so far. That's all for now.

1 comment: